How do I fix the error 805a01f6 on my Windows phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How to fix error 805a01f6 on windows phone

When i try to download something from store i face with error 805a01f6. after trying again the download process stand on pending. i try restarting my phone,restarting wifi modem but still i have this problem.
my phone is lumia 1520 with windows 8.1 and latest update and i use wifi network.
thanks

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to fix error 805a01f6 on windows phone

When i try to download something from store i face with error 805a01f6. after trying again the download process stand on pending. i try restarting my phone,restarting wifi modem but still i have this problem.
my phone is lumia 1520 with windows 8.1 and latest update and i use wifi network.
thanks

Welcome to Windows Central.

Just try again after a moments (15 minutes to a couple or so of hours). I also experienced this (not often though) and the issue usually disappears after a while.

Rashid Nasr

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
this is awful! I got my Lumia 640 xl. just for the first time I could use "Store". and after a while I can not reach anything on it. I always see this error sign 805a01f6 and I'm not able to fix it. I've been kept restarting, changing everything such WIFI , region, even my Microsoft account and still nothing! somebody help out please! :cry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster