Why my battery drains fast from few days on lumia 730?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I'm using Lumia 730 dual on 8.1 Lumia denim platform in India. Battery saver shows 1 day 16 hours after fully charged and now it shows 1 day to 1 day 4 hours only and also battery drains fast from before even I use every possible tips to keep battery last long.

Please help me, its annoying coz it's a new phone.

Thanks

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm using Lumia 730 dual on 8.1 Lumia denim platform in India. Battery saver shows 1 day 16 hours after fully charged and now it shows 1 day to 1 day 4 hours only and also battery drains fast from before even I use every possible tips to keep battery last long.

Please help me, its annoying coz it's a new phone.

Thanks
Welcome to Windows Central.

The battery life indicated in the Battery Saver app is just an estimate designed to give the user just an idea on how the apps that are currently allowed to run in the background affect battery life. These are not exact values. What really matters is how long the phone lasts with actual use.

How long does your phone last before you need to recharge it (based on actual time, not the estimates of Battery Saver)?

Aeddy_s

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your valuable reply.

In a moderate use my phone last more den a day before but it last only 18 to 20 hours from few days. I really don't know what's wrong?

I was pretty impressed before about battery life but now something wrong.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you go to Settings > battery saver > usage... You will see what has been using battery. Does anything look like it took a lot of battery? It shows your active (IN) use and background use... It also states under the App title if it is allowed to operate in the background. If something is being allowed in background and the background level is high - that is your power thief. Stop background use for that App.

Aeddy_s

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
except whatsapp, MSN News, Viber, Weather, Batter saver app.. i stopped background usage for all the other apps including facebook. i mostly use my phone on 3G. But still from few days i noticed the battery performance issue.

Aeddy_s

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Another issue I faced, this is heating issue.. When I use heavy apps like Instagram, Facebook etc on 3G.. after 5-10 minutes the phones back side is getting heated. I bought this phone on December and that time was winter, so I didn't face any heating issue. Now summer starts in India and I face this problem too..

Achyut Arjun

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
My battery lasted for 15-17 hours on a single charge..but now it never gives above 10 hours.. My usage patterns have not changed..
Is it because I installed windows 10's preview, and then reinstalled my phone software at Nokia care?
Do we get extended batteries?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes