Why do I keep getting the Error:Unable to find bootable option.?

Ashutosh Ashutosh

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Error:Unable to find bootable option.

So 2 days back I got this message saying "Error: Unable to find a bootable option. Press any key to shut down."
Today I went to the Nokia care center and they told be they'll charge Rs 1190 (nearly 19.202 US Dollar). They told me that this will be charge only to get the OS going because it's completely dead. They told me that 20$ will be charged to only open the phone and pass to the OS. Now they warned me that the phone may be damaged even after it's not dead. The problem may include display problems,sound problem and so one.

Now my question is how much more should I expect to spend after this...because I've already spend a lot already..Thanks..please do reply

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Error:Unable to find bootable option.

So 2 days back I got this message saying "Error: Unable to find a bootable option. Press any key to shut down."
Today I went to the Nokia care center and they told be they'll charge Rs 1190 (nearly 19.202 US Dollar). They told me that this will be charge only to get the OS going because it's completely dead. They told me that 20$ will be charged to only open the phone and pass to the OS. Now they warned me that the phone may be damaged even after it's not dead. The problem may include display problems,sound problem and so one.

Now my question is how much more should I expect to spend after this...because I've already spend a lot already..Thanks..please do reply

try this it works

1.Download nsu(NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER) and install it.
2.Connect Phone to pc
3.Start NSU and click on the option(My phone does not boot up)
4.It will flash the latest firmware update on your phone
5.A screen with a red background and a nokia logo will show the progress of installation
I HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!
(NOTE:DO NOT DISCONNECT THE INTERNET CONNECTION DURING ALL TIMES IN THIS PROCEDURE)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett