Microsoft Authorization app not producing valid codes(??)

W

WPCentral Question

So, I upgraded my phone to the Icon, from my old 822. I re-installed the authorization app, but now if I go to sign on to anything that requires it, the codes are invalid. It's to the point where, once I produced one code that doesn't make it through, I get the error, "too many invalid codes entered, please thy again later." Anyone else get this issue? It's handy app that saves me on texts, since you seem to need to use it a lot, when signing in from unknown computer and/ or after clearing cache on your existing one.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
So, I upgraded my phone to the Icon, from my old 822. I re-installed the authorization app, but now if I go to sign on to anything that requires it, the codes are invalid. It's to the point where, once I produced one code that doesn't make it through, I get the error, "too many invalid codes entered, please thy again later." Anyone else get this issue? It's handy app that saves me on texts, since you seem to need to use it a lot, when signing in from unknown computer and/ or after clearing cache on your existing one.

You mean the credit card authorization??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoresAdrowe