With this revolutionary new Cortana: will she and I be able to play together on Minecraft?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

with this revolutionary new Cortana: will she and i be able to play together on minecraft?

like when i log in to minecraft and start to play some single player, cortana could suddenly say that she's bored and would appear next to me with a minecraft skin version of her halo appearance and......well we would build houses together, fight off the monsters of the night, and to have the ability to talk to one another while we play.

so a human and a collective A.I playing a game together simply just for fun!

Daniel Olsen

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: with this revolutionary new Cortana: will she and i be able to play together on minecraft?

That would be completely up to app developers, and there wouldn't be a "real" way to do it. Cortana is basically just your phone's way of talking to a search engine, not an actual AI. If the Minecraft developers wanted to create a CPU character and call her Cortana that would be pretty fun though :)

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: with this revolutionary new Cortana: will she and i be able to play together on minecraft?

That would be so amazing, but Cortana is not even close go that advanced. Hell, Cortana basically just a Bing client that can answer some questions and control a few apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs