Lumia 1520 Bluetooth issues after Denim Update?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Anyone else having issues with bluetooth connections after the denim update? My music playback over bluetooth is really spotty, and after a few texts are received and read over the bluetooth system, it will usually no longer read anything over bluetooth, even if prompted by holding the search button or saying "hey cortana." It will briefly bring up the search menu, but will then close and return to the previous window.

elpidiosimon

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I also am experiencing issues with bluetooth after the Denim update. Music playback over bluetooth now sucks. I am no longer able to control music with my Car Stereo controls. Can no longer see artist, song, or album info either.

JellyBean79

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Not sure what the Denim update is but up until about 2 months ago the 1520 worked great on BT. Now it has started getting an intermittent garble on both ends of the conversation when using BT devices. Have used (2) LG, a Bose, and a Samsung BT. All work great with our Nokia 1020 but all have the issue with the 1520. No issue for the first 8 months.

We reset the phone, exchanged it with AT&T for another 1520, reset that phone, and still the problem persists. Any help would be appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshi