Nokia Lumia 635 not charging?!

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

so last night. i was charging my phone and my parents just had to move it, my nokia lumia is apparently sensitive when charging, even while charging the battery still drops. my battery was extremely low in the morning and i decided to charge it while i was at school and when i got back home, it still wasn't charged! it occasionally showed me the battery life once in a while but even if i kept plugging it back in it wont charge!! can anyone tell me what the heck is going on? ;-;

TASWinFan

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
I used to have this problem with an old android samsung galaxy but it sounds like your battery may just be gone and time for a new phone. If its new and in good condition you might be able to get is serviced by microsoft

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I've had a similar thing happen on my 920, once or twice, where it gets rather got on a qi charger and actually discharges... Not sure entirely what causes it, but a restart fixed it. You check fairly quick by charging it after the restart and watch it for a few min... If the battery level starts going up, your good to go, if not, try a soft reset (volume down and power for 15 sec).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoresAdrowe