[L521] not keeping its charge it cuts right off?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have the nokia lumia 521 and I had it four like 4months and now it turns on but off again it wont keep its charge and sometimes I get a battery picture with a question mark r one of these ! Does anyone know what this means

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I have the nokia lumia 521 and I had it four like 4months and now it turns on but off again it wont keep its charge and sometimes I get a battery picture with a question mark r one of these ! Does anyone know what this means

Welcome to Windows Central.

It appears to be a battery problem. Check that the battery contacts are aligned are indeed in contact with the phone. Check out this guide on how to open the back cover of your L521. After that, try charging your phone again.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, the battery might already be defective. You need to have it replaced either by buying a battery yourself or by going to a service center an inquiring about ordering a battery replacement - this should be covered by the 12-month warranty period for parts replacement, anyway, so it should be given to you for free.

If needed, you may want to create a Windows Central account to be able to respond to this thread easily.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The 521 is known for this.
Past owners have reported that placing a folded piece of paper underneath the battery has alleviated this problem.
Good luck with your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani