Lumia 625 bricked -windows phone recovery tool

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

my lumia 625 was working so bad, that i decided to use windows phone recovery tool (in w10 build 10049 as it didn't said anything in windows page) so it downloaded the room, the phone rebooted and got stucked on a red screen with lumia, tried to flash it with nokia care suite but now my phone is turned off, no vibration and only the pc makes a sound when i plug it, is it really bricked, like really? or i could do something else?

Prathameshk

May 31, 2014
Visit site
my lumia 625 was working so bad, that i decided to use windows phone recovery tool (in w10 build 10049 as it didn't said anything in windows page) so it downloaded the room, the phone rebooted and got stucked on a red screen with lumia, tried to flash it with nokia care suite but now my phone is turned off, no vibration and only the pc makes a sound when i plug it, is it really bricked, like really? or i could do something else?
Go to service centre!!!

Seba Rodriguez

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
i was hoping to solve it by myself but when i plug it it pops a qhusb_dload and its not recognize but any lumia tools, so i might be taking my phone to some service, cause in uruguay we don't have any nokia center :/

Simon Shihab

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem with my Lumia 620 : while installing (with red screen and progression shown on my phone) I got an error message (USB problem I guess) and since the phone is no more responding... Nothing to do? :/

Seba Rodriguez

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
i tried everything but i had no luck .. so i send my phone to this one guy who repairs phone and stuff .. he said it was needed to replace a part of the memory of the lumia and then he has to flash the phone again .. as he said it's going to cost about 50 dollars.

Seba Rodriguez

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
yup tried that, i've tried everything i've read so far .. but as the service man said .. it was a chip corrupted idk .. but he's going to replace that and flash the phone again .. so it's going to cost something like 50 dollars so far. not that big deal for what i thought .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidCreased