Cortana discovering music Outlook mail notifications Add another language's keybord. How can I do these things?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Cortana discovering music Outlook mail notifications Add another language's keybord. How can I do these things?

Someone know how to do those things now? Cortana does not have that music icon at the top of its home. Outlook does not notify me about new mails, neither at the tile screen or at the glance screen. Moreover, the download of another language keybord do not work, thus corrections and flow do not work in any other language except for english.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Cortana discovering music; Outlook mail notifications; Add another language's keybord

Discovering music is probably not available at this point..

Outlook needs to be setup again, so open the app and go through the setup. Check in settings if it has synced completely and then check in the notifications settings if it is set to notify you of incoming messages.

Glance screen; as far as outlook goes, this needs to be done manually, because for some reason the update removes it from that list, so you have to add it again.

Keyboard.. Reopen the Windows Insider app and re-select Insider Fast/Slow again. The download of keyboard packages will then work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linux86