I have a lumia 520 which is stuck in airplane mode

sankar_k

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
hai all
i am using nokia lumia 520..the problem i faced is ,recently i had upgraded from 8.1 to windows 10 preview where i am not satisfied with 10..i tried to reinstall 8.1 windows from windows recovery tool but the software was not installed properly and my phone turned to total dead and it is not working or ON at all..even i took my phone to nokia care but they didn't fix my problem and told me to change the mother board which cost around rs3000 where my hardware is perfect....please rectify my problem or fix my problem where i tried all types of methods like reboot with keys and turbo flash where my phone is not detecting and showing error like usb not detected or waiting for the device in windows recovery tool and flash turbo.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
hai all
i am using nokia lumia 520..the problem i faced is ,recently i had upgraded from 8.1 to windows 10 preview where i am not satisfied with 10..i tried to reinstall 8.1 windows from windows recovery tool but the software was not installed properly and my phone turned to total dead and it is not working or ON at all..even i took my phone to nokia care but they didn't fix my problem and told me to change the mother board which cost around rs3000 where my hardware is perfect....please rectify my problem or fix my problem where i tried all types of methods like reboot with keys and turbo flash where my phone is not detecting and showing error like usb not detected or waiting for the device in windows recovery tool and flash turbo.

Microsoft is aware of this issue and is working toward a fix. Hopefully soon.
Windows 10 for phones preview pulled for Lumia 520, 525 and 526 | Windows Central

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk