Nokia lumia 830 lock screen problem help

W

WPCentral Question

I am having nokia lumia 830 orange. The problem with is that on the 2 day when I bought I charges it not full 100% but till 60 or 70 ,when the lock screen was on stand by mode my lock screen could appear in black and white dotted figure help

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central.

For the "lock screen", could it be that what you're seeing is the Glance Screen with your custom background image?

Nonetheless, if you're having troubles with your phone (the charging issue) just two days after purchase, you could bring it back to the store where you bought it together with the official receipt and have it replaced.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It does sound like Glance Background is on... Check that in Settings > glance background

Also, try a Soft Reset. Hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about 10 seconds). You may just be having a small glitch getting the battery to update status...

Finally, try this free App. I find it very useful for analyzing charge and discharge on Windows Phone and, IMHO it offers the best Live Tile info especially on largest tile.

Battery | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

If none of that helps use your warranty as gpobernardo advises.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokul Dm