RM-877_nam_att_205 Lumia 1020

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
From what I have gathered,this RM is what determines my update eligibility correct? Recently att has unlocked my device and I chose to use PFD with the OS version being 8.10.14219.0 with my T-Mobile sim(I prefer their data over att), I tried with and without pfd active to receive the official Lumia denim update,can't find it. If att does release the update will I still be eligible even though I no longer use them, its confusing because im on tmobile but the rm being att has to be the one to trigger official updates correct?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That is all correct.

Your phone will update with ATT 1020, no matter what carrier you are on. If you moved to Malaysia and used Celcom it would still update only as an ATT 1020.

ATT has not released Denim for any phone besides 1520.

If you are comfortable going the Nokia Care Suite route there is a NAM Country Variant 1020 that has Denim...

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
That is all correct.

Your phone will update with ATT 1020, no matter what carrier you are on. If you moved to Malaysia and used Celcom it would still update only as an ATT 1020.

ATT has not released Denim for any phone besides 1520.

If you are comfortable going the Nokia Care Suite route there is a NAM Country Variant 1020 that has Denim...

Thanks for your reply, that's what I had figured , just wanted to confirm, I'm a beginner , as I Iearned very harshly with the tech preview of 10(I was one of the crybabys who had no business downloading tech previews)so I probably stay away from the Nokia sweet. , because from what I've read that involves flashing the drive and what not, honestly im getting better as I go, I was able to roll back to 8.1, so at least I was able to accomplish something lol thanks again your response was exactly what I needed!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb