Qi stands for the car

Mortenvs

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi all

I'm looking to get a Qi car stand for my 1520. The Nokia CR-201 and 200 look and sound great but they cost way more than I'm willing to pay.

What do you guys use? Are there any of them that can charge phones with covers on?

Regards
Morten

Thomas Jordan

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I have the cr-201 and I have got to say it is worth the Money. Charges great, sticks brilliant, sturdy, easy release and fix, phone fits perfectly (Lumia 930) good length on wire and adds a usb port to charge something else.

It is a little pricey compared to others on the market but for all the good things I think it's worth it.

Hope this helps.

Mortenvs

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Damn, I guess I already knew this wasn't a place to cut corners :/
Must find courage to confront the wife then ;)

Have you tried using it with a cover on your phone? Can it still charge?

mcraine

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I bought the CR-200 back in 2013 for my 920 from Amazon for $79.00. I found it wasn't able to maintain positive charging while using Here Drive+. The battery would very slowly drain. I returned it because of this issue. When not using navigation it worked great. Just did a quick look around and it appears that the current 201 version also has the same issue and can't increase the battery charge while using navigation.

Has anyone found a Qi car charger from another manufacturer that will maintain positive charging while using navigation?

Thomas Jordan

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I used the 201 with navigation and it charged my phone up. I was a courier driver and had phone on navigation constant and I was in the phone talking for hours through Bluetooth connected to van. Maybe the Qi in the 930 is better than the 920.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3