Does anyone know what Nokia phones I can buy and use on T-mobile network?

rell0614

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently stuck in a contract with Sprint, but I'll be switching to T-Mobile. They don't have the lumia 640 available yet, so I wanted to know what other Nokia phones you can use on the T-Mobile network, or where I could find the information. Thanks.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The ones that are guaranteed to be ready from the get go are the T-Mobile branded Lumia

810 (stuck on old firmware though)

However, there are devices you can get to work on T-Mobile, but you'll have to make sure the bands line up in order to get LTE and stuff.
e.g. some Lumia 735 and 830 models can work on T-Mobile, same with some others like I think the ROGERS (Canada) 1020...

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm currently stuck in a contract with Sprint, but I'll be switching to T-Mobile. They don't have the lumia 640 available yet, so I wanted to know what other Nokia phones you can use on the T-Mobile network, or where I could find the information. Thanks.
Nokia Lumia 1020, bought on ATT USA finished contract, ATT unlocked the phone , switched to Tmobile, even ported my number, 4glte working better on Tmobile then ATT, significant improvements over att network.

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 1020, bought on ATT USA finished contract, ATT unlocked the phone , switched to Tmobile, even ported my number, 4glte working better on Tmobile then ATT, significant improvements over att network.
T-Mobile's network is faster I've seen versus AT&T however T-Mobile's network in the rural outlying areas is spotty. When I used to live in metro Orlando, I got excellent signal quality and service. I moved out of the metro area into the rural areas and I had no signal. AT&T covers rural areas better thus the reason why I switched. I can get 25-30 mbps down and 10-15 up on AT&T in the rural areas with 5 full bars of LTE.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm using it on both networks, there is a simple tweak that will turn on the T-Mobile 1700 band, which turns the AT&T 1520 into a 1520.3 ��.

I would not say that. The tweak enables the AWS 1700 band on WCDMA, but can not double the internal storage to 32GB or enable Qi wireless charging.

:winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3