WpTorrent

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
Using wpTorrent, after a file is downloaded, I can't find it with the Files app. Help?

I have to open the wpTorrent to access the file.

Thanks,

Mr. V

Aziz Abdurachman

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
when you start downloading did you save it into "\Download" or have you change it to sc card/other location? If you did not change anything it stored in isolated storage, you need to (I don't really remember) tap and hold the file downloaded in wpTorrent app, and there is an option to save it into different location, like save it to media hub, but you need to rename the file extension from .mp3 to what it previously.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it does save to Downloads.
What I wanted to do was move it to another computer. So I had to use Bluetooth. I kept searching my photos/videos. Then went back to the app - then found a way to share it.

The Files app has a download section, but does not show my torrented files. I have to use the app.

Why is that?

Thanks

Victor

Mr. V

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What I wanted to do was move it to another computer. So I had to use Bluetooth. I kept searching my photos/videos. Then went back to the app - then found a way to share it.

The Files app has a download section, but does not show my torrented files. I have to use the app.

Why is that?

Thanks

Victor

Mr. V

Use the share feature of the app. Follow the instructions on the app to get the server started, then put the IP address of your phone into your PCs web browser.
WiFi is much faster than Bluetooth XD

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Why is that?

Thanks

Victor

Mr. V

Silly question but are you not able to transfer it to computer via connecting your phone using USB?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes