Lumia 640 battery life

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm interested to find out what kind of battery usage people are getting out of their 640.I upgraded from a 630 couple of weeks back which I had charged every second morning.Battery life was great.Im struggling to get the same out of the 640 even with turning off most features,glance,vibration etc..It only lasts a day or just over with medium usage.

Anyone else notice a drop or improvement on battery from their older phones.

I'm now tending to charge my 640 more, like plug it into my laptop while I work,Is this bad for the battery ?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I do not believe that comparing battery live with other people is helpful because what is medium use?
Is 20 minutes playing a game low/medium/high usage and which game?

Could I be that you use your 640 more because it's new and "faster" then your 630? (like playing a game which was not available on the 630)

No problem to charger your battery whenever you want.

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I do not believe that comparing battery live with other people is helpful because what is medium use?
Is 20 minutes playing a game low/medium/high usage and which game?

Could I be that you use your 640 more because it's new and "faster" then your 630? (like playing a game which was not available on the 630)

No problem to charger your battery whenever you want.

I find that with a new phone I always use way more battery the first couple weeks. On a regular day now I can get pretty much a day in one charge on my 636 as long as I'm not using it too much (for me).

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I suppose you are right when I think about it.What I was looking for was opinions from Lumia 640 users regarding battery usage change that they may of noticed from how they would typically use their phone

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon