Why my nokia lumia 630 dont share internet?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a Nokia lumia 630 new, free, with cyan. My sim work in hot-spot form in another phone. But in the nokia, when I try to enable sharing it send to me this message: "Connection not shared" "There's no mobile data connection to share at the moment. Check your mobile settings and signal, and try again". Obviously the data connection is working perfectly in the others aplications. Any idea?

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
your only way to data sounds like it depends on a wi fi connection, If that is the case you can't share something that isn't really yours. It will also depend on the carrier you are using. The lumia 635 on Cricket doesn't have sharing and most of the phones Verizon offers can do it but they charge a monthly fee for that feature

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Sorry, maybe I dont explained well. I have a nokia 630 with windows phone 8.1 free, new with a sim Orange. I want share my internet data with my mac (my nokia like a hot-spot). This sim share data perfectly in another phone android. This prove that is not carrier problem. I even tried with Vodafone in that nokia lumia and it did not work. Orange and Vodafone offer all phone tethering capabilities. Then I don't understand what happens. Thank you in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes