My phone won't switch on , no mater what! How can I bring my phone back to life?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My phone won't switch on , no mater what!

I have a lumia 720 , and it looks like all the charge in the phone has drained out , so I put it to charge for more than11 hours now and it still wont switch on, I tried the soft reset (which is pressing the volume down and power) and still didnt help. I don't want to to hard reset the phone as i have important pictures, any help pls, my phone is my life!! 😓😓

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: My phone won't switch on , no mater what!

Put it on the charger and STOP pressing buttons. Just leave it alone. Use only the factory AC wall charger.

When the battery gets run flat the chip in the battery goes into a coma. It will take a 2 or more hours sometimes for the chip to wake up and when it does the phone will boot by itself and start charging normally from around 6% or some very low number despite being plugged in all that time. Let it charge up to 100% before disconnecting the AC power and then resume normal use.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: My phone won't switch on , no mater what!

Or if it was on the OEM charger without button presses for longer than 5 hours without booting by itself, you likely have a hardware fault and should seek repair.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3