App submission error; some help please???

surendra356

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello i've created an app and ready for publishing but i'm unable to submit it to store....i'm getting the following error.
Can anyone see the attached picture and explain what the error is....i really want to make it available in store. please anyone help me...!Capture.JPG:angry::sweaty::crying:

Tonchi91

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
To be sure that everything is perfect with your app package, let Visual Studio do everything.
Right click on your project -> Store -> Create App Packages... -> Next -> Sign in to your dev account -> select reserved name (if there is already published package in the store, select the box which enables you to see the name of apps with published packages) -> And do the rest...My advice is to check with Visual Studio if your package will pass to store (you will see that button), and if yes, publish that package.

surendra356

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
But what does that error mean which is down right which is about "The app package identity........" in the screen shot i've sent. Please elaborate and give a solution to make it correct. please sir....i badly want my app to be in store this week.

nachiket9

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Go to dashboard> you app> app overview and copy identity name and paste it to your package.manifest file in the <identity> tag

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss