Windows phone: whatsapp- is it possible to switch between conversations??

Aniket Sawantdesai

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
for Lumia windows phone: can we switch between whatsapp conversations with just swipe gesture. I mean If i have whatsapp window open for a conversation, can I switch to another conversation just by sliding my finger across the screen?? I saw one of my friend doing something like this on his lumia. He was having a conversation with a friend and he just slid his finger up from the windows button and another conversation window popped up. He is not giving up on this trick. How is it possible to minimize one conversation and open other just with swipe gestures for lumia 530???

W

Windows Central Question

for Lumia windows phone: can we switch between whatsapp conversations with just swipe gesture. I mean If i have whatsapp window open for a conversation, can I switch to another conversation just by sliding my finger across the screen?? I saw one of my friend doing something like this on his lumia. He was having a conversation with a friend and he just slid his finger up from the windows button and another conversation window popped up. He is not giving up on this trick. How is it possible to minimize one conversation and open other just with swipe gestures for lumia 530???

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

Moved to appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills