Can I revert back to older Windows after trying free upgrade to 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have Windows 7 and I've purposefully kept it through the whole upgrade to 8. Many would say that I'm behind on times and need to upgrade but I am very happy with 7 and it's always worked for me. With the upcoming release of 10, I figured I could try it (since they have the free upgrade) to see how I like it. HOWEVER, I am wondering if I can uninstall it and go back to 7 if it's unsatisfactory. I would appreciate any help!

jefbeard911

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I have Windows 7 and I've purposefully kept it through the whole upgrade to 8. Many would say that I'm behind on times and need to upgrade but I am very happy with 7 and it's always worked for me. With the upcoming release of 10, I figured I could try it (since they have the free upgrade) to see how I like it. HOWEVER, I am wondering if I can uninstall it and go back to 7 if it's unsatisfactory. I would appreciate any help!

​WP 10 will not work on WP7 phones. The highest update you'll be able to get is WP7.8.You need a WP8 to get WP10. If you by a Nokia/MS Lumia you can try WP10 and downgrade bac to the phones original OS using the Nokia Software Recovery Tool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99