[L535] Receiving texts from iphone 5s in reverse order?

W

WPCentral Question

it means I have to scroll to the top of the thread each time to read the texts and I don't want to delete the old ones

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Is that isolated only to that particular iPhone 5s, or do every SMS thread sent from other phone models behave in the same way?

It could be caused by a wrong time setting, either with your L535, the iPhone 5s or the GSM network (though the last one's unlikely). Make sure that the time is set correctly for all devices. Also check the time stamp of the messages in that particular thread - that piece of information may shed light on what's going on.

You would need a Windows Central account to respond to this thread to share your findings with us.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Title of this thread caught my attention because yesterday my daughter's texts to me were like that --- she sent a couple of longish texts and they arrived in reverse order. Had to scroll up to finish reading text. She is on Republic Wireless using a Moto X. I was on my 925 T-Mobile. The reverse/split texts were both time stamped 6/20, 6:55p. Thought it was odd.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap