Why is my Lumia 925 dead after installing the latest Windows Insider Build 10145?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 925 is dead after installing latest windows insider build 10145.

I have registered in insider preview for windows 10. After downloading latest build 10149 (probably), installation started which takes too much time compare to normal 8.1 update. And finally Phone restarted not even start menu displayed. Now lumia 925 is dead. don't know wht to do? I have lots of data (most of backed up). Not even open in laptop by using data cable.

Suggestion please.

NateFulton2010

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 925 is dead after installing latest windows insider build 10145.

I have a Nokia Lumia 929 on Verizon. It did the same thing. I left it alone for about 10-15 minutes and it eventually kicked back on. I think it was still processing the update. However, now that it's on it cannot connect to the internet. Working on that issue next.

EDIT: Fixed Internet problem; Performed a factory reset and was able to walk through the steps again. Slight hiccup with the Verizon Backup App (automatically tries to perform on fresh install). I rebooted the device and was able to skip that step and continue. Now I am getting WiFi and Cellular data.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss