My lumia 720 discharged completely while updating to windows 10 how to start it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Today I was installing windows 10 preview on my Nokia Lumia 720. The battery was around 75% at the time the downloading started. After the download completed and the installing started my battery was completely drained. Now the phone has gone in a loop of restarting and updating. Kindly help.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You'll have to use the Windows Phone Recovery Tool or Lumia Software Recovery Tool to fix it.
IT'll revert you to WP8.1, after which you may reinstall the 10 Preview.

Keep a closer eye on power this time!

Rahul Bodhe

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
As of now the phone is completely discharged. And if I connect it to a power supply it just goes into a loop. It means that the battery needs to be charged first.How to stop this loop and charge the battery?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
As of now the phone is completely discharged. And if I connect it to a power supply it just goes into a loop. It means that the battery needs to be charged first.How to stop this loop and charge the battery?

I would assume it would be charging the entire time despite the loop. You may be able to get it into a certain mode, but either way, get the Recovery Tool going.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Usher2hell