Should I use screen protector on my Lumia 1320 ?

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Look at it this way. How much money do you have invested in the phone and the glass screen protector? I would think that it's probably a hefty sum. Spending a few bucks to protect not only the screen but the overall case makes a lot of sense to me.

Ltauhmise

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
its always wise to use a screen protector on any electronic device you own. I use them on my surface pro 3, spectrex360, lumia icon (and other small handheld electronics). Using screen protectors extends the working life of your device by helping to prevent and mitigate scratches to your screen. I would recommend wet-application screen protectors for devices witch curved screens, and tempered glass screen protectors for devices with flat screens.

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
But My 1320 has gorrilla glass 3 protection and it is scratch resistant.. Still need screen protector?

Even phones with cornering gorilla glass displays break and get scratch.. Let me tell you my experience.. I accidently threw the belt on my phone's screen.. The metal thing hit the screen so hard that it made a small hole on my screen.. I thought that the hole was on my screen but it wasn't.. Screenguard saved my screen.. That day ₹150 screen guard saved a ₹7000 display..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynoGills