How can I fix my laptop when the it keeps booting up and restarting?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Ok so I tried to reinstall windows 8.1 on my HP Pavilion G4 Notebook PC with a installation drive I made from the windows website instructions so I know it is not a false one. So I chose the delete all files and reinstall windows 8.1 pro and when it finished it booted up like it would normally do and it then displayed the " Windows could not finish configuring the system. To attempt to configure the system restart the computer " and I did only for it to boot up and say the same thing. So I reinstalled windows 8.1 pro from the installation drive again only for the same result to happen. Now I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. I also want to know if I can recycle reset the pc and use the same product as when my brother bought the windows 8.1 pro software since the original OS was I think windows 8

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Looks like the OS was either not installed correctly or the installation media has missing information. Please register and provide the link to the instructions used to create the installation media.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi