A simple question... it's better 640 or the 640XL? Ergonomy and other question

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My question is simple.

In the past I have used a OnePlus One, but it lack of ergonomy and it have a lot of problem due to lack of android support and horrible touch screen.

Now i'm evaluating the new Lumia 640 and 640XL.

I'm a photograph and i like smartphone that make very good photos.

I'm near to buy a XL for the better camera (13MP) and Zeiss Lens, but i'm undecided....

- it's too big the 640XL? Is good the ergonomy? Or is better loss some quality of the camera... and go with basic 640?

After some week of OnePlus... i had pain to hand for the bad ergonomy of this phone.

I have tried 640 and 640 XL into a shop, but I think that ergonomy can be tested only in daily use.

What is your suggestion and experience? And if you suggest "basic" 640 i will lost a big amount of quality due to the 8 MP camera?

Thanks!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Would you consider a Lumia 830?

The 10 MP, Zeiss Lens, PureView, OIS shooter is very nice. Very nice. It surprises many, including Lumia purists.

The size and feel of the device may be more in line with what you want ergonomically.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The 640 XL is larger than the OnePlus One.

It's largely subjective. Many love phones that size but I can barely deal with a 5" display. I'd go with the 640 no question, but that's because I hold the smaller size highly.

I'd recommend looking at the Lumia 920 and 830 however.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar