Why is my Windows 10 store force closing?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Whenever I open the Store in Windows 10 it starts loading it for a few seconds and then it just suddenly closes. I don't know what to do.

Cristiansenn

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem.

The app used to work a little while after I upgraded to W10. However, shortly after the upgrade I was no longer able to open the app since it would always close back by itself.

Joel DSO

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
hmm, I have the same issue. Weirdly enough I only have that problem on my laptop, on my surface the store works just fine. I don't know if it is a problem with the store, since I have had similar issues with some apps after I updated my laptop to windows 8.1

Pete Doughty

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
I am also experiencing this issue.. However after some thought as to why the sudden failed launches (with no updates to anything). I realized this started right after using the storage app to move some apps over to the SD storage.. ? Perhaps key apps that came with the OS should be kept on phone memory? Or perhaps the store app can't read new changes in storage and fails loading the known app history from prior to the move? Just my two cents.. But I will move each app I moved to SD back to phone and try the store until I get the culprit I'f my "layman brain-guff" has any validity. Be back with results in 20..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes