My phone is done I'm sure, or is there hope?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My phone is done I'm sure.

A few weeks ago I had to hard reset my phone, because nothing would load, etc. And now three weeks later my phone won't turn on. I've had the phone for over a year and besides it not having some apps that most phones have it was a good phone. Within the last week or so my phone has randomly restarted many times for no reason, I was thinking maybe it couldn't process all the info but I doubt it. Along with that any time I would have to turn it on or restart it the nokia logo would load but then a black screen would load and nothing would happen from there. This would mean I would have to soft reset the phone multiple times in a row just for it to work. And now, this morning, that happened again, except this time it is showing a large lightning bolt next to the settings icon. The phone itself is fully charged by the FACTORY charger. So, please, help me?!

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: My phone is done I'm sure.

You didn't mention what phone model or operating system you are running. I would leave it charged for an hour and then try the Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap