Windows 10 Final Version Start menu and search problem. Why has it stopped responding to clicks?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows 10 Final Version Start menu and search problem.

Hello there... I have a problem. When i try to open start menu on windows 10... it opens in left up corner and it closes automatically and fast... I'm opening it like that like 2-4 times not sure how much and it opens sucefully and all over again when i want to go in start menu.... It is really really annoying.. And one of biggest problems for me is to search does not work! It doesnt respond on click why? Please if someone know how to fix it let me know please i need to fix it ASAP.

anon(9582172)

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Final Version Start menu and search problem.

It didn't worked at all... this happend after i deleted windows.old from c partition is that making problem to it? So start menu is buggy and glitchy and search is not even working... and now i realized to microsoft edge is not working too.. it says cant reach page.. -.-''

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

Hmm do you want to start fresh? Go to setting and head to recovery area to remove everything and reinstall windows. Be sure to secure your old product key in case you need it

anon(9582172)

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site

Well actually i guess i don't to do that it will delete every single application... Is there any different way of fixing my problem? Because if i would do this it will take really really long time of geting everything back..

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

Sometimes when you did upgrade some of bug happen due mergering your old registry, file system ect from you old system to the new one. If that happen you may want to do a clean instal then manually reinstal everything back

anon(9582172)

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site

lol.... will see i still didn't fixed anything.. dont want to delete apps ect... But i fixed start menu (kinda) with app called startisback ++ its just start menu software that looks lie from windows 7... but will try that. thanks very much. hope it will work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3