How do I turn off Gestures in Synaptics ClickPad V1.3?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Turn off Gestures in Synaptics ClickPad V1.3

I have disabled the Gestures function on my Windows 8.1 machine. After I upgraded to Windows 10, the MultiFinger Gestures always end up with a checkmark beside them. If I remove the checkmark and save the changes everything is okay. But after I re-boot my laptop, theMultiFinger Gestures revert back to having a checkmark beside them. Is there a way to permanently have these gestures disabled? They are very annoying zooming in and out randomly when using my various applications. My laptop is a HP Pavilion Notebook - 17-f284ca with 12 GB RAM and a 1TB hard drive.

Joyce

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I have disabled the Gestures function on my Windows 8.1 machine. After I upgraded to Windows 10, the MultiFinger Gestures always end up with a checkmark beside them. If I remove the checkmark and save the changes everything is okay. But after I re-boot my laptop, theMultiFinger Gestures revert back to having a checkmark beside them. Is there a way to permanently have these gestures disabled? They are very annoying zooming in and out randomly when using my various applications. My laptop is a HP Pavilion Notebook - 17-f284ca with 12 GB RAM and a 1TB hard drive.

Joyce
I Had this exact problem on my hp pavilion g6.The only way to resolve this it seems is to revert to an earlier driver that you used on w8.1.You will also need to stop windows from automatically reinstalling the new driver again.I would check out hp forums.There is some discussion about the issue there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DestructoDisk