My nokia lumia 635 has been stolen, can I get some help with retrieving text messages?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

|My nokia lumia 635 has been stolen, i need help with retrieving text messages

My phone has been stolen and the sim card in it which i value like hell. Before I have broken my phone, i was able to transfer the photos and text messages onto a new phone with bluetooth, but i had the old phone there and it was on. If i never get my stolen phone back, i want to be able to get the text message swhich were on there and put them on my new phone. All of the photos that i want are on onedrive, so i can put them on a new phone, but i value my text messages and i really want them. I turned on 'text message backup' on my phone but i never saw any thing come out of it. Nothing shows up on my account here on the internet, just photos and my contacts and thats all. This is driving me crazy. I want advice on how to retrieve the text messages and i also want my same number if i cant ever get that phone and sim card back. I desp[erately need help. Will somebody help me??!!

nycny

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Re: |My nokia lumia 635 has been stolen, i need help with retrieving text messages

When you get any Windows phone replacement with the same carrier. Your text messages will be restored.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: |My nokia lumia 635 has been stolen, i need help with retrieving text messages

If you backed up text messages then you should be able to see them once you sign on again with another phone (with the same account). One the new phone on the backup settings for the messages change 'Download messages from' to 'any time' and you should get all your texts back.

You don't even need a SIM as it does this over Wi-Fi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel