Why don't my sports scores show in Cortana for Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a couple MLB teams, a couple NFL teams, and a NCAA football team selected. I realize that NFL and NCAA aren't playing yet; but MLB is in full swing (no pun intended). However, in my Cortana home feed I get no sports updates except as part of news headlines - and then it's general sports and not my specific teams.

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I noticed this over the weekend after I upgraded my grandmother's computer to Windows 10. She has a nephew who is a relief pitcher for the St. Louis Cardinals, so she likes to keep track of their progress. I added the team in her Cortana interests Saturday morning, but neither the previous night's score nor information about that day's game came up. I checked my computer and noticed that none of my teams were showing either even though the scores are always present in the Cortana app on my phone.

Later, Saturday evening as I was finishing up other driver and software updates, the Cardinals score did appear when I opened Cortana on her computer. It looks like the scores might only show up on the PC version of Cortana while the games are in progress, though I haven't been able to find any more detailed information about this feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linux86