Keep getting This application does not support this version of windows message, how do I get rid of it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Keep getting "This application does not support this version of windows" message

Just upgraded a Samsung Notebook from Windows 7 to 10, this message is about Fast Booting SW, tried loads of stuff but message keeps appearing, any ideas how to get rid?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Keep getting "This application does not support this version of windows" message

It seems that certain applications from Samsung are incompatible with Windows 10. In my Samsung laptop, Samsung Control Center and Eco Mode had to be uninstalled first before I could upgrade - they seem to be in conflict with some of the features of Windows 10. However, I had to reinstall Samsung Control Center after the upgrade to enable waking up my laptop from sleep when the lid is opened - but I had to set it to run in Compatibility Mode for Windows 7 first.

If that doesn't work, then the software is useless in Windows 10 and has to be uninstalled to increase free space.

Rhino N

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Keep getting "This application does not support this version of windows" message

Sorted it!, had to uninstall back to Windows 7, run Samsung SW updates, run Windows updates then re-install, took hours but it worked!

asdfforvo

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
i had the same problem "fast start this application does not support this version of windows",
I just uninstalled Easy Display manager and it gone!

* you need to install Easy Display Manager for the Fn key to work!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea