When I put my battery in my phone static starts happening but quickly goes, should I turn it on?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

when i put my battery in my phone static start happening but quickly goes should i turn it on

i just had dropped it in water but did everything online said to do and now their is no water in it

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: when i put my battery in my phone static start happening but quickly goes should i turn it on

Online guides, including the advice that our users will be providing in this forum, are indeed very useful, but if those/these guides do not bring the desired result the user must seriously consider taking the device (that has been dropped in water) to a service center for the correct and professional-grade repairs it needs.

However, you may want to share with us what you have tried based on what you have seen "online" - perhaps our users can add to the list of solutions/attempts.

Did you mean that you wanted to create a backup for your laptop before updating to Windows 10?

Creating a backup is always a smart decision and is recommended, but it is not necessary before updating to Windows 10 IF you would be upgrading through your reservation and through Windows Update - in this case you won't lose any of your personal files. But if you would be installing from a downloaded .ISO file which would most likely be a clean installation, you definitely should create a backup of all your files first since a clean installation will erase all your personal files from your laptop.

Should you wish to indeed provide further details or ask further questions, you're welcome to create a Windows Central account and then respond to this thread.

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: when i put my battery in my phone static start happening but quickly goes should i turn it on

Yake your phone to service, it still has water in it. It isn't just to leave phobe to dry, water damages metal parts and they need to be cleaned. When I worked at service station, we usually submerged mainboard in one fluid, I don't know english name, and it dissolves all of oxidized particles which can make big trouble latr.

So takw it to servics station, pay for cleaning, you'll save money that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon