Nokia Lumia 925 dead! I need help!!!

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi guys! Well, I type here because here is my situation: trying to update mi windows 8.1 to windows 10 some trouble came to me, the thing is that when you update a software you need that your battery upper than 50%, while updating I plugged my phone to the charger but something went really bad and I dont know why but the cellphone tried to update with 10% of battery, it happened while I was sleeping, when I wake up at the morning I used my cellphone during 2 minuts and then it turned off, but literally, it didnt want to turn on again... the thing is that someone who knows about softwars told me that the cellphone doesnt have a software and it could become a bricker if it is not fixed... I visited a webpage about Microsoft created an application exactly to fix this kind of problem but I dont know if it is reliable at all. Please help me, I dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elton Mbofana

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
yea dude dont worry just download the windows recovery tool, i believe version 2.1.1 is the most current one if i am not mistaken. it will install back the wp 8.1. warning its a big download approx 1.5 gb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xzorax