Auto upload of screen shots

Mortenvs

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi

My screen shots aren't auto uploaded to OneDrive. There is a screen shot folder in OneDrive but they aren't uploaded and I can't remember they've ever been.
Does it work for you?

Best regards
Morten

vipme

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Auto upload is ON?
OneDrive app got an update 2 days ago, did you update it?

https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/photos/automatically-save-the-photos-and-videos-i-take-to-onedrive

Windows%20_Phone_Camera_Settings.jpg

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe screenshots are auto uploaded. Haven't experienced that. If in case I need to save it I upload manually. What gets uploaded for me automatically are those in the camera roll and downloaded pics and saved pics. Viber pics before also get auto uploaded but now I also need to manually upload them.

Mortenvs

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I don't believe screenshots are auto uploaded. Haven't experienced that. If in case I need to save it I upload manually. What gets uploaded for me automatically are those in the camera roll and downloaded pics and saved pics. Viber pics before also get auto uploaded but now I also need to manually upload them.
I am quite sure that they did get auto uploaded at one time. There is a screenshots folder in OneDrive that I haven't, but has always been there

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am quite sure that they did get auto uploaded at one time. There is a screenshots folder in OneDrive that I haven't, but has always been there

Hmmm... My folders in OneDrive doesn't have that folder. I haven't deleted anything as far as I can remember. If memory serves me right, since SkyDrive what I did with screenshots on my phone was to upload manually and it went to Mobile Uploads folder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon