Nokia Lumia 635 keeps crashing netflix

W

WPCentral Question

my Netflix has started crashing.It will let me see the platform and it seems like it is going to start playing then crashes.When im browsing a site it willsometimes crash as I read

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
If you downloaded the latest update from the Windows store it is the problem. They say a fix has been done; but it is not yet been pushed out as a update. Now that its messed up lets see how long it takes to correct the problem.

mspinelli

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Created a login on this site just to tell you not to hold your breath.

They blame Microsoft and have been for over 8 months that I've noticed ... they updated their menu system without bothering to test it greatly. A few people have been able to call in and get refunds for the service at least, but since I can still actually use Netflix on other devices, I haven't bothered, since I can't really claim it is quite as useless to me... but it is to a degree, like I can't use my new phone to watch Netflix when I'm doing my cardio at the gym anymore.

Windows phone 10 does however solve the problem for them to the point that you'll be able to watch movies once more, but it still won't fix other issues that the new menu system has introduced (jumbling profile content, etc) Since the WP10 preview is still in such rough shape otherwise though, I'm not installing that on my regular cell phone just for the gym.

mspinelli

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I appreciate the response, and perhaps this actually was helpful to the other guys... But the .25 update does not address the problem for my 830 running WP8.1

I really wish they would simply release the old version of the app (which worked perfectly fine), until this new one is of acceptable production quality.

They could just call it Netflix Retro, so there is no confusion that you're about to install the ugly one 😁

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism