Can I get some help with a Windows 10 problem?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

winndows 10 problem

i know a lot of people have some issues and problems with windows 10, and i got some as well, im in my teens and i have worked hard to earn for this new laptop and now there's some problems with windows 10 and don't know if i should go and check if they can fix it or just leave it till update of windows? after the installation of the windows 10 i had straight way problem with laptop. when it goes into sleep it just dont turn back. when the laptop is not used and the screen blacks out it cant be turn on again. i have to press turn off on laptop and then after a while turn it on. my friend has different laptop and she has the same problem. so dont know what to do. i dont want to have broken laptop or to work like this. also there are some major problems like others have. do you think after the window 10 will be updates thn its going to work again? i just worry as i need to laptop and it was bough by my own money that i have worked and saved up to ave top quality laptop while studying. i just dont want to lose my new laptop because some idiots didnt make it right. have any one had similar problem?

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: winndows 10 problem

I have similar issue on Hp envyX2 not that High end laptop but a convertible. no matter what the power settings are the screen goes black as if it is a sleep or hibernating which btw it is doing neither. I have to switch off with the power button and turn it back on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes