Why is my battery draining so fast on my 930?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I just purchased my Lumia 930 and to be honest its battery life is totally unimpressive. I have used iPhone 6 and Lumia 930 for comparison, the latter having a better battery.

On the Lumia, I watched Twitch between 15:39 to 15:41 and lost 3% battery using High streaming.

On the iPhone, I watched Twitch between 15:42 and 15:45 and lost 0% battery using Source streaming.

Now, why is my battery so ****ty compared to iPhone? I even upgraded to W10, which made it a lil bit better but still ****ty. It starts getting warm when I am browsing or listening to music while my iPhone is cold as ice.

Please someone tell me why this is happening ;_;

Czesky

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Try to do a hard reset. I had the same problem with Lumia 520. I got a new battery and it lasted for 3 hours. After a hard reset (Without sync.) it lasts for 3 days and 1,5 days of hardcore (Don't think of anything inappropriate) use.

Misayas

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Try to do a hard reset. I had the same problem with Lumia 520. I got a new battery and it lasted for 3 hours. After a hard reset (Without sync.) it lasts for 3 days and 1,5 days of hardcore (Don't think of anything inappropriate) use.

What do you mean without sync? Please, elaborate. I'm so willing to try it and see if it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans