My Nokia Lumia 1520, the pics I have locked in photo private and lock won't open since the upgrade. What should I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My nokia lumia 1520,the pics i have locked in photo private and lock wont open since the upgrade.

What do i do to access my pics in the photo private and lock as it wont open it keeps on saying something unexpected happened,please try again since last week.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: My nokia lumia 1520,the pics i have locked in photo private and lock wont open since the upgrade

Sounds like you need to address the app that you used to "lock" these photos in the first place.

DigitalThoughts365

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: My nokia lumia 1520,the pics i have locked in photo private and lock wont open since the upgrade

There is a facebook page talking about this app, maybe if we spread the word Metro8 will send an update to fix it

On facebook search "Photo Private & Lock for Windows Phone doesnt work" and it should pop up

DigitalThoughts365

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Photo Private & Lock by Metro8 doesnt not work anymore

Photo Private & Lock by Metro8 doesnt not work anymore, someone created a Facebook page, maybe it will get the developers attention and they can fix this " Notice, Something Unexpected Happened, Please try again

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Multiple threads merged...

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786