Send files from Windows Phone to desk top?

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I have a lovely 930. Sometimes I download large files to my phone or record big videos. Is there a faster way to send them to my Desktop other than Bluetooth?
Thanks,
Mr. V

sharadh

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I have a lovely 930. Sometimes I download large files to my phone or record big videos. Is there a faster way to send them to my Desktop other than Bluetooth?
Thanks,
Mr. V
There is an app named zapya in the wp store. You would have to install it on your lumia as well as your pc(google it) and you can transfer data through wifi. Connect your lumia to your computer's wifi and search for devices and then connect to your pc. You get decent transfer speeds but much better than that you get via Bluetooth. The app is a little slow when it starts up so be a little patient with it. Good luck:)

Lelouche Lamperouge

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
U could also use flick and feem lite. Feem is more complete as it can also send folder. Both these apps use WiFi and is necessary that your phone and pc are connected to the same network. Both these apps are available for desktop

sharadh

May 26, 2014
Visit site
U could also use flick and feem lite. Feem is more complete as it can also send folder. Both these apps use WiFi and is necessary that your phone and pc are connected to the same network. Both these apps are available for desktop
Are u able to use flick? It doesnt work properly on my 720. Crashes every time. Zapya was the same in the begining but it got recently updated and now its olryt.

mr_bineet

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Try "Easy Transfer" . It gives you super fast data transfer across any device over wifi (No need of external wifi, it works with phone's internet sharing) , Simply try this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss