Instagram BETA

LondonLumia

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
No official word on that, and it's unlikely to be honest - it's been left in the store untouched as a BETA for so long, it's ridiculous.

There's a chance that it may be updated to be compatible with Windows 10 Mobile and even as a universal app, but I can't see it being touched until then, sorry.

Most users will tell you to check out 6tag if you haven't already, so I might as well suggest that now if you're not already using it or have not yet tried it - it is a good, functional app that, in terms of features, beats the official app by a mile.

seed dede

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
No official word on that, and it's unlikely to be honest - it's been left in the store untouched as a BETA for so long, it's ridiculous.

There's a chance that it may be updated to be compatible with Windows 10 Mobile and even as a universal app, but I can't see it being touched until then, sorry.

Most users will tell you to check out 6tag if you haven't already, so I might as well suggest that now if you're not already using it or have not yet tried it - it is a good, functional app that, in terms of features, beats the official app by a mile.

Sure, i like Rudy apps :) thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes