Why isn't Facebook loading under Win 10 on any browser?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Facebook not loading under win 10 on any browser

I've had win10 since its launch and not had any issues until tonight. I normally use facebook on firefox and when I launched it from a saved tab it shows nothing but a blank screen. I've tried chrome, explorer, vivaldi and edge and all have had the same results. I've ran malwarebytes and have a premium security suite and nothing has come up out of the ordinary. Rebooting the computer has had no luck at all. The previous windows version was win8 if that helps.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Re: Facebook not loading under win 10 on any browser

That definitely sounds like a Facebook issue, and nothing to do with Windows 10. If it was just Edge or a single browser that'd be different but if it's all browsers? It's Facebook. Windows 10 doesn't control websites like that. A website can be incompatible with a single browser (although it'll still present it just won't have all its features) but Windows 10 can't just stop websites from working unless there's an internet issue or you've done something to your hosts file.

MetalFusion

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
That only helps a little with my problem ( O.P. ). This issue has been going on for several years across the web and has affected many many others but only on windows platforms starting with XP and starting in 2009. So far I've changed the settings in the browsers from proxy to no proxy, cleared cache, cookies, history, checked settings in the router/modem, restarted the router/modem, checked network and internet settings in win10, updated java, quicktime, flashplayer, win10 updates, logged out of my mobile ad tablet for facebook and considered sacrificing a chicken. This does not effect my android devices, either of the laptops either with one having win vista and win7 all of which are on my network wirelessly except for my desktop and others who have had this problem have reported the same exact situation with other devices on their network not experiencing the issue. Switching the desktop over to wireless makes no difference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3