My Windows 7 Professional cannot Upgrade to Win10 (CPU doesnt support NX) why?

dhaditz

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Here are my problems:
1. When i tried to upgrade my laptop using Media Creation Tool, it said my CPU doesnt support NX.
2. Next step, i created a bootable USB, and i double-click on setup.exe, after that the problem just appeared once more.
3. I've searched it, and i thought, i can turn it on via BIOS, but i cant find anything bout NX, I already update my BIOS to the latest version. But i turned on anything which related seems similiar to the NX support for processor. And it didnt work at all...
4. I'm not yet try to install it via BIOS (Clean Install), i was afraid to losing my Win 7 Pro. So i just try the safe ways. Not via BIOS.

My Laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad X201. And it has Core i5 M520 @ 2.40 GHz.

These are the problems and specs of my laptop
http://1drv.ms/1Oh2UrA

Please help me anyone?

Mathew K Jose

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Here are my problems:
1. When i tried to upgrade my laptop using Media Creation Tool, it said my CPU doesnt support NX.
2. Next step, i created a bootable USB, and i double-click on setup.exe, after that the problem just appeared once more.
3. I've searched it, and i thought, i can turn it on via BIOS, but i cant find anything bout NX, I already update my BIOS to the latest version. But i turned on anything which related seems similiar to the NX support for processor. And it didnt work at all...
4. I'm not yet try to install it via BIOS (Clean Install), i was afraid to losing my Win 7 Pro. So i just try the safe ways. Not via BIOS.

My Laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad X201. And it has Core i5 M520 @ 2.40 GHz.

These are the problems and specs of my laptop
http://1drv.ms/1Oh2UrA

Please help me anyone?

I found this from the internet.Go through it and understand.Maybe it will hwlp u. :)

How to enable NX or XD flag bit in BIOS to install Windows 8 RP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon