Is there really no windows 10 update for lumia 1520?

W

WPCentral Question

I was an early adopter of windows phones, and have been loyal for years. Am I really being screwed out of a windows 10 because of my loyalty, and because I have always paid for the best new models? What the hell is going on. If this is the case, I am about to be done with Windows and try to bring as many customers with me to apple.

Soccerfill9

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
isn't windows insider for developers pre windows 10 availability. I was under the impression that just because it is listed as accessible if your an insider doesn't mean anything in regards to whether or not it will support windows 10 for the launch. I'm not a developer, nor do I want my phone destroyed during a testing phase. and everything I have seen the last 2 months says W10 will not be available for lumia 1520

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
10 is, and will after launch run on the 1520.

MS isn't making something work on the 1520 just to not let it see the light of day. There's a chance you may have to rely on the Slow ring of Insider, especially if ATT is involved, but regardless I don't think we need to be worried about the 1520 at this time. The 530 and others are in flux.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizmizo