How can I fix a back up error at 99 on my Lumia 1520?

W

WPCentral Question

back up error at 99% on lumia 1520

hii!! all, my problem is: In apps+setting 1st of all i can't see my phone's name and last back up...i have changed my device name several time and now i put that default name i.e. windows phone......another thing is, when i start backing up it stop at 99% [error: we can't connect to onedrive to back up. update ypur phone and try again.] i can't find this error in any of forums....and when i go to "manage back up" option it shows 0/30 gb frm onedrive....but under onedrive setting it show last back up on 27/72015.......friends plz suggest me accept hard reset.....

Yash Dabhi

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: back up error at 99% on lumia 1520

hii!! all, my problem is: In apps+setting 1st of all i can't see my phone's name and last back up...i have changed my device name several time and now i put that default name i.e. windows phone......another thing is, when i start backing up it stop at 99% [error: we can't connect to onedrive to back up. update ypur phone and try again.] i can't find this error in any of forums....and when i go to "manage back up" option it shows 0/30 gb frm onedrive....but under onedrive setting it show last back up on 27/72015.......friends plz suggest me accept hard reset.....and i had done nothing suspicious to my phone yash.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raymowen