Are there any updates to damage caused by build 10536 on HTC & Blu Win HD Phones?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Are there any updates to damage caused by build 10536 on HTC & Blu Win HD Phones

When build 10536 was downloaded to my Blu Win HD phone I installed it before finding out that I shouldn't. Now the phone is completely trashed. I have tried everything imaginable. If I plug the phone into the computer it isn't recognized. All it does is boot, display the Blu Logo, spin gears for about 15 seconds, reboot and repeat, will do this until I take the battery out to stop it. I understand that I was taking my risk with Windows Insider on Phone but I was still wondering if Microsoft might come up with a solution to this problem.

jpharwood

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: Are there any updates to damage caused by build 10536 on HTC & Blu Win HD Phones

You aren't alone, my Blu Win HD lost some functionality after installing GDR2, although it isn't nearly as bad as yours. From what I understand, Blu needs to provide the stock ROM to MS so that Blu phones can use the Recovery Tool. I have contacted Blu and asked them to do this, you may want to as well. If you have a backup phone, I think Blu will restore your phone if you send it to them. Otherwise, you may be stuck until WP10 is released.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ziyachater