How do I know if my phone has developer enhancement upgrade or not?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

I recently saw a post on forum xda-developers claiming ability to install android applications onto windows 10 phones. They had listed lumia 820 as a supported device. I tried the steps on my 820 and got the error 14 which says that I don't have the developers enhancement update on my phone. I tried all possible methods to get it. How do I know if I have it or not. My phone is on 10.0.10536.1004 currently and the problem exists.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
If you are referring to getting Android apps to your Windows Phone via the leaked Project Astoria...

Windows Central is taking a hard line on posting of links to these tools, direct or indirect. Please do not post links or directions in comments as you risk having the post deleted. Continued abuse of this rule may result in account termination.

If you want something purely Android, check over here: Ask Anything - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Also, this is not meant for anyone to stick things on willy-nilly.

And considering its incomplete nature, things WILL go wrong. Do we know why? Maybe, maybe not.

I would direct questions to XDA-developers since the people there are generally more inclined under-the-hood.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz